Note: (a) we do not provide GMP (or DMF) Certified products. (b) we do not sell products for human/therapeutic use; (c) we do not sell DEA controlled substances.
1. Customer should search our web site before requesting quote. Price and availability of each product are listed in its web page.
2. If the shipping out time is "same day", this means that the product is in our USA warehouse, ready to ship.
3. If the shipping out time is "2 weeks". this means that the product is not in our USA warehouse. We will need ~ 2 weeks to transfer it to our USA warehouse.
4. If no price is listed, this means that the product is not in stock.
5. Price match: We may do price-match to USA-based vendors (not international vendors).
6. Product quality: The quality is 100% guaranteed.
(a). For each product and each batch, we will do NMR, HPLC and MS analysis to confirm the structure and purity.
(b). The copies of NMR, HPLC and MS spectrum can be downloaded from our web page under section of technical data.
(c). For some products which are being supplied by our partners, we will not provide QC data.
1. Provide your organization's physical address (name, street address), and E-address (web address, telephone and email);
2. Describe the product name, MedKoo catalogue number and packsize (such as 1 gram or 5 gram), quantity (such as 1 vial, 5 vials);
3. Send your email to email@example.com (our back up email is firstname.lastname@example.org, which may not be checked in time);
4. Informal quote is usually offered by email if customer has no preferences;
5. Formal quote (pdf document) will be offered if customer clearly requested;
6. Quotation will not be offered through phone call;
7. Quote will not be offered if:
(a) customer does not disclose their business name and address;
(b) customer inquires price of < 1g for the custom synthesis product;
(c) customer's intended use is obviously for human/patient use;
(d) customer inquires DEA controlled substances;
(e) customer inquires GMP, or DMF or ISO certified API products;
(f) the product is extremely expensive to make and is obviously not affordable to most customers;
(g) key raw materials to make the product is temporally not available;
(h) the product is protected by a valid patent;
(i) customer is not the end user (except our authorized distributors).
After receiving email request for quotation, we usually provide quote to customer within 30 minutes.