WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 205521
Description: Litronesib, also known as LY2523355, is a n inhibitor of the kinesin-related motor protein Eg5 with potential antineoplastic activity. Litronesib selectively inhibits the activity of Eg5, which may result in mitotic disruption, apoptosis and consequently cell death in tumor cells that are actively dividing. The ATP-dependent Eg5 kinesin-related motor protein (also known as KIF11 or kinesin spindle protein-5) is a plus-end directed kinesin motor protein that plays an essential role during mitosis, particularly in the regulation of spindle dynamics, including assembly and maintenance. Check for active clinical trials or closed clinical trials using this agent. (NCI Thesaurus).
MedKoo Cat#: 205521
Chemical Formula: C23H37N5O4S2
Exact Mass: 511.2287
Molecular Weight: 511.70098
Elemental Analysis: C, 53.99; H, 7.29; N, 13.69; O, 12.51; S, 12.53
Synonym: litronesib; Eg5 KinesinRelated Motor Protein Inhibitor LY2523355; Code name: LY2523355; KF 89617.
IUPAC/Chemical Name: (R)-N-(5-((2-(ethylamino)ethylsulfonamido)methyl)-5-phenyl-4-pivaloyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3,4-thiadiazol-2-yl)pivalamide.
InChi Key: YVAFBXLHPINSIK-QHCPKHFHSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C23H37N5O4S2/c1-8-24-14-15-34(31,32)25-16-23(17-12-10-9-11-13-17)28(19(30)22(5,6)7)27-20(33-23)26-18(29)21(2,3)4/h9-13,24-25H,8,14-16H2,1-7H3,(H,26,27,29)/t23-/m0/s1
SMILES Code: CC(C)(C)C(NC1=NN(C(C(C)(C)C)=O)[C@@](C2=CC=CC=C2)(CNS(=O)(CCNCC)=O)S1)=O
1. Detection of circulating mRNA, microRNA, protein and vesicle markers in disease diagnosis and selection of therapies By Kuslich, Christine; Poste, George; Klass, Michael; Spetzler, David; Pawlowski, Traci From PCT Int. Appl. (2011), WO 2011127219 A1 20111013.
2. Stable lyophilized and injectable formulations of thiadiazole derivative By Kusano, Hiroko; Mishra, Dinesh Shyamdeo; Tashiro, Yoshikazu; Watanabe, Yosuke; Zhuang, Hong From PCT Int. Appl. (2009), WO 2009009470 A1 20090115.
3. Preparation of thiadiazoline derivatives as therapeutic agents for restenosis By Nakai, Ryuichiro; Shimoike, Emi; Kusaka, Hideaki; Murakata, Chikara; Yamashita, Yoshinori From PCT Int. Appl. (2006), WO 2006137490 A1 20061228.
4. antiglaucoma agents containing thiadiazoline derivatives By Miki, Ichiro; Nakai, Ryuichiro; Murakata, Isamu; Yamashita, Nobunori; Oshima, Etsuo From Jpn. Kokai Tokkyo Koho (2006), JP 2006265107 A 20061005.
5. Preparation of thiadiazole derivatives for treatment of arthritis By Miki, Ichiro; Uchii, Masako; Murakata, Chikara; Yamashita, Yoshinori; Suda, Toshio From PCT Int. Appl. (2006), WO 2006101104 A1 20060928.
6. Preparation of thiadiazoline compounds for the treatment of solid tumor By Murakata, Chikara; Kato, Kazuhiko; Yamamoto, Junichiro; Nakai, Ryuichiro; Okamoto, Seiho; Ino, Yoji; Kitamura, Yushi; Saitoh, Toshikazu; Katsuhira, Takeshi From PCT Int. Appl. (2006), WO 2006101102 A1 20060928.
7. Thiadiazoline derivatives for the treatment of psoriasis By Miki, Ichiro; Uchii, Masako; Kobayashi, Katsuya; Harada, Daisuke From PCT Int. Appl. (2006), WO 2006101105 A1 20060928.
8. Preparation of thiadiazoline derivatives for the treatment of hematopoietic tumor By Nakai, Ryuichiro; Okamoto, Seiho; Kusaka, Hideaki; Yamashita, Yoshinori; Ishida, Hiroyuki From PCT Int. Appl. (2006), WO 2006101103 A1 20060928.