WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 576516
Description: ICI-153110 is a cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitor.
MedKoo Cat#: 576516
Chemical Formula: C11H11N3O
Exact Mass: 201.0902
Molecular Weight: 201.23
Elemental Analysis: C, 65.66; H, 5.51; N, 20.88; O, 7.95
This product is not in stock, which may be available by custom synthesis.
For cost-effective reason, minimum order is 1g (price is usually high, lead time is 2~3 months, depending on the technical challenge).
Quote less than 1g will not be provided. To request quote, please email to sales @medkoo.com or click below button.
Note: Price will be listed if it is available in the future.
Synonym: ICI 153110; ICI153110; ICI-153110
IUPAC/Chemical Name: 3(2H)-Pyridazinone, 4,5-dihydro-6-(2-(4-pyridinyl)ethenyl)-, (E)-
InChi Key: NTIZSASEORJCSP-OWOJBTEDSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C11H11N3O/c15-11-4-3-10(13-14-11)2-1-9-5-7-12-8-6-9/h1-2,5-8H,3-4H2,(H,14,15)/b2-1+
SMILES Code: O=C1CCC(=NN1)\C=C\c2ccncc2
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: To be determined
Shelf Life: >2 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: To be determined
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 201.23 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Murray KJ, England PJ. Inhibitors of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases as therapeutic agents. Biochem Soc Trans. 1992 May;20(2):460-4. doi: 10.1042/bst0200460. PMID: 1327922.
2. McKillop D, Pickup KJ. Different inhibition and induction profiles of hepatic drug metabolism in rats and dogs by two structurally related pyridyl diazinone cardiotonic agents. Biochem Pharmacol. 1991 Feb 1;41(3):411-7. doi: 10.1016/0006-2952(91)90538-g. PMID: 1994899.
3. Westwood FR, Iswaran TJ, Greaves P. Long-term effects of an inotropic phosphodiesterase inhibitor (ICI 153,110) on the rat salivary gland, harderian gland, and intestinal mucosa. Toxicol Pathol. 1991;19(3):214-23. doi: 10.1177/019262339101900303. PMID: 1780638.
4. Westwood FR, Iswaran TJ, Greaves P. Pathologic changes in blood vessels following administration of an inotropic vasodilator (ICI 153,110) to the rat. Fundam Appl Toxicol. 1990 May;14(4):797-809. doi: 10.1016/0272-0590(90)90304-3. PMID: 2361578.
5. Jafri SM, Reddy BR, Budzinski D, Goldberg AD, Pilla A, Levine TB. Acute neurohormonal and hemodynamic response to a new peak III phosphodiesterase inhibitor (ICI 153,110) in patients with chronic heart failure. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1990 Sep;16(3):360-6. doi: 10.1097/00005344-199009000-00003. PMID: 1700205.