WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 576468
Description: IC-9564 is a betulinic acid derivative.
MedKoo Cat#: 576468
Chemical Formula: C46H78N2O6
Exact Mass: 754.586
Molecular Weight: 755.14
Elemental Analysis: C, 73.17; H, 10.41; N, 3.71; O, 12.71
This product is not in stock, which may be available by custom synthesis.
For cost-effective reason, minimum order is 1g (price is usually high, lead time is 2~3 months, depending on the technical challenge).
Quote less than 1g will not be provided. To request quote, please email to sales @medkoo.com or click below button.
Note: Price will be listed if it is available in the future.
Synonym: IC 9564; IC9564; IC-9564
IUPAC/Chemical Name: Heptanoic acid, 3-hydroxy-4-((8-(((3beta)-3-hydroxy-28-oxolup-20(29)-en-28-yl)amino)-1-oxooctyl)amino)-6-methyl-, (R-(R*,S*))-
InChi Key: SPZFCKVVHXRLAI-ZGEYYWTRSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C46H78N2O6/c1-29(2)27-33(34(49)28-39(52)53)48-38(51)15-13-11-10-12-14-26-47-41(54)46-23-18-31(30(3)4)40(46)32-16-17-36-43(7)21-20-37(50)42(5,6)35(43)19-22-45(36,9)44(32,8)24-25-46/h29,31-37,40,49-50H,3,10-28H2,1-2,4-9H3,(H,47,54)(H,48,51)(H,52,53)/t31-,32+,33-,34+,35-,36+,37-,40+,43-,44+,45+,46-/m0/s1
SMILES Code: CC(C)C[C@H](NC(=O)CCCCCCCNC(=O)[C@]12CC[C@H]([C@@H]1[C@H]3CC[C@@H]4[C@@]5(C)CC[C@H](O)C(C)(C)[C@@H]5CC[C@@]4(C)[C@]3(C)CC2)C(=C)C)[C@H](O)CC(=O)O
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: To be determined
Shelf Life: >2 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: To be determined
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 755.14 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Huang L, Ho P, Lee KH, Chen CH. Synthesis and anti-HIV activity of bi-functional betulinic acid derivatives. Bioorg Med Chem. 2006 Apr 1;14(7):2279-89. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2005.11.016. Epub 2005 Nov 28. PMID: 16314103.
2. Holz-Smith SL, Sun IC, Jin L, Matthews TJ, Lee KH, Chen CH. Role of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 envelope in the anti-HIV activity of the betulinic acid derivative IC9564. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2001 Jan;45(1):60-6. doi: 10.1128/AAC.45.1.60-66.2001. PMID: 11120945; PMCID: PMC90240.
3. Huang L, Lai W, Ho P, Chen CH. Induction of a nonproductive conformational change in gp120 by a small molecule HIV type 1 entry inhibitor. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2007 Jan;23(1):28-32. doi: 10.1089/aid.2006.0137. PMID: 17263629.
4. Sun IC, Chen CH, Kashiwada Y, Wu JH, Wang HK, Lee KH. Anti-AIDS agents 49. Synthesis, anti-HIV, and anti-fusion activities of IC9564 analogues based on betulinic acid. J Med Chem. 2002 Sep 12;45(19):4271-5. doi: 10.1021/jm020069c. PMID: 12213068.
5. Lai W, Huang L, Ho P, Li Z, Montefiori D, Chen CH. Betulinic acid derivatives that target gp120 and inhibit multiple genetic subtypes of human immunodeficiency virus type 1. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2008 Jan;52(1):128-36. doi: 10.1128/AAC.00737-07. Epub 2007 Oct 22. PMID: 17954689; PMCID: PMC2223896.